Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hungry

I am hungry. I have just eaten two slices of bacon. But I am still hungry.

It is Saturday. I have unfinished schoolwork that I need to attend to. I refuse to accept this paradox.

Life is like a big basket of poisonous vipers. The more writhing, slithery masses you try to grab, the sooner you'll die.

Eggs are delicious with a side of buttered toast, but would do much better with some nuclear syrup on 'em.

I'm going to think about squirrelly squiggly screwdrivers, since such squirrelly squiggly screwdrivers seldom sip sippy-cups, so squirrelly squiggly screwdrivers sing superbly.

In the immortal words of AnnaethGreenleaf on DeviantART: "Pie is equal to...GOOGLE! mwahahaha a bowie google...mmmm pie, bowie on a pie...WOOOO! Bowie in a google pie!"

No comments:

Post a Comment